An Illinois-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens emergency medicine physician. Assignment schedule will be 12- or 24-hour shifts and this facility sees 9k in annual volume. Covering physician must be board certified in EM, IM, or FM and have an ACLS, ATLS, and PALS.
With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- 12- or 24-hour shifts
- BC in EM, IM, or FM required
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required
- 9k annual volume
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing