An Illinois-based hospital is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with coverage. Schedule will consist of 8- to 10-hour shifts and 12 shifts are available per month. Ideal physician will be board certified and have an ACLS, PALS, and ATLS.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- 8- to 10-hour shifts
- 12 shifts per month
- BC required
- ACLS, PALS, and ATLS required
- IL license in hand required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing