An exciting locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in Illinois. Assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and the facility handles 41,000 in annual volume. Covering physician must be board certified and have an active and unrestricted IL license or be willing to work with CompHealth's dedicated licensing team to obtain one.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- 41k annual volume
- IL license in hand preferred
- 12-hour shifts
- BC in EM, IM, or FM required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing