We have an exciting, locum tenens, emergency medicine opportunity now available in Georgia. Your assignment schedule will consist of 8- and 10-hour shifts and physician will be part of double or triple coverage for the facility. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and resi trained in EM and have an active and unrestricted GA license or be willing to obtain one.
If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- BC or BE in EM required
- 60k annual volume
- Double and triple coverage
- 8- or 10-hour shifts
- Residency training required
- 8+ shifts per month
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing