A California-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens emergency medicine physician. The facility's average annual volume is 36,000. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. The facility's EMR is Meditech. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 36,000 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail