We are helping our client, a medical center in California, with its search for an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. You should be comfortable with a Level III trauma facility. Your schedule will be 10 shifts per month, and the facility sees an annual volume of 52,000. You should be board certified and have current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certification. You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- BC required
- CA state license needed
- 10 shifts per month
- Must have ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certification
- Level III trauma
- Annual volume of 52,000
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing