As HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, we focus on a healthcare facilitys most valuable resource for delivering exceptional patient experiences its people. We believe healthcare isnt defined by the four walls in which its practiced. Its defined by the people for whom and by whom it is delivered.
We are looking for an Emergency Medicine Physician for service.
- Start date: As soon as credentialed
- End date: ongoing
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Schedule: 10-12 hr shifts
- Patient Ages: All ages
- IP/OP: Inpatient
- On call: No call
- Support Staff: Yes
- Charting/Dictation: EMR
- BC / BE Requirement: Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Specialty: Emergency Medicine, FP or IM with EM experience
- DEA / CSR Requirements: Yes
- Certifications: BLS, ATLS, ACLS
- Position: 152607
To get started you will need:
- A degree from accredited medical school
- Current State Medical License
HealthTrust Locum Tenens Providers enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation
- Abundant available opportunities nationwide
- In-house Credentialing
- Travel & Lodging arranged by our In-House Logistics Team
- Free Medical Malpractice Coverage (A++ Rated Claims Made Policy with Lifetime Tail Coverage).
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment opportunity to fulfill their mission something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.
If you are interested or know of any colleagues who may be interested, please contact me immediately at 1-800-377-0730 or email:
Welcome to HealthTrust.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.