Opportunity to join one of the best hospitals between Columbus, OH and Morgantown, W. Virginia. This is a well-established health care system. They are seeking BC (ABEM/ABOEM) Physician in the Emergency Department. Candidates must possess outstanding clinical skills, and be board certified in Emergency Medicine or Pediatric Emergency Medicine. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Expect the following:
- Level II trauma, 51,000 visits and multiple specialty backup
- Up to $50,000 Sign-on/Relocation Bonus
- Staffed with EM physicians, advanced practice providers, and scribes with tertiary support from the Health System
- 60-member Department of Emergency Medicine faculty
- Well-established Emergency Medicine residency program
Nestled within a community of about 90,000 residents, the city is centrally located in the Mid-Ohio Valley along the Ohio River. Low crime rates, low commuting times and state-of-the-art healthcare facilities, combined with lower-than-average cost of living, excellent education systems and an abundance of close-proximity outdoor activities. The area is a premier choice to raise a family, retire, or just enjoy a better overall quality of life. Because of its convenient location, hospital is a short drive to multiple major metropolitan areas such as Columbus, OH and Pittsburgh, PA.
Contact: Neal Fenster