Emergency Medicine Physician needed in a low volume facility in West Virginia. Practice rural medicine where you really matter in the lives of your patients.
This practice is located in a small, 25-bed, not-for-profit, critical access hospital, but all physicians belong to West Virginia University's Physicians Medical Group and all physicians are encouraged to develop strong relationships with other members of the group and the university.
While the town is small, it's only 30 minutes away from a wide array of shopping, dining and entertainment options in Maryland. It is also centrally locate three hours from DC and two hours and a half from Pittsburgh; an absolute beautiful area of the country. Doctors who work at the hospital come from very diverse and international backgrounds and they stay because they love working there.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Charles Rodriguez at 954-837-2601, or email me at email@example.com. JOB-2430072.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- Independent contractor position
- Relocation assistance is negotiable
- 12 hour shifts- 8-10 shifts
- Good school system
- Great place to raise a family
- Visa holders with strong ties to area are welcome
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.