Emergency Medicine Physician needed in Northern Virginia just an hour away from Washington DC. Work with other RT ABEM physicians in this high volume facility that has 100% scribe coverage. This community features a wonderful museum system and charming historic district.. Here you will see family owned shops and restaurants lining picturesque streets. Enjoy the local farmers' market which is open all year long. They sell seasonal produce, breads and much, much more. Enjoy the proximity of Washington DC, only an hour away and all of the amenities a major metropolitan area has to offer. To learn more about this position or other opportunities that CompHealth has nation wide, apply now! Call Mike Dillon at (954) - 837 - 2665, or email confidential CVs to email@example.com- job#748831.
- Must be Residency Trained Emergency Medicine
- High volume facility
- 100% Scribe coverage for both EMPs and APP's
- 9, 10, 12 hour shifts
- EPIC EMR System
- Sign-on bonus
- Malpractice coverage
- Benefits information will be discussed directly with the physician by the facility
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.