A new emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in Virginia at a hospital. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will work with other specialist physicians and advanced practice providers. The facility is hiring an additional physician to relieve a physician who is retiring. You will see patients in line with a 23k annual census. You will work 12-hour shifts in week-long blocks. If you do not currently hold a license in Virginia, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package of $300k, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, PTO that can be accrued and cashed in, CME time, a $25k sign-on bonus plus incentives, a retirement plan, and a $10k relocation assistance bonus. Additionally, there is reimbursement for dues, subscriptions, and license renewal fees.
This quaint community located in Southern VA is home to several museums, wonderful local restaurants and affordable housing.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with emergency medicine jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To learn more about this opportunity or other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities please contact Julian Jaramillo at 954-837-2673 or email at: Julian.Jaramillo@comphealth.com
- $300k employed position
- Will accept BC EM & BC FP (with EM experience)
- $25,000 sign-on bonus & relocation up to $10,000
- Up to $20,000 in annual incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package including malpractice coverage
- Paid Time Off - Accrued and can be cashed in
- Will accept commuters
- $5k for CMEs, $1500/yr for dues, subscriptions, and license renewal
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail