Emergency Medicine Opportunity
Student Loan Repayment
Community Hospital | Vermont
Practice with an experienced team of collaborative physicians in a stable, well-staffed emergency department where you will have a meaningful impact on a community of over 30,000. Choose 12-hour or 24-hour shifts, 12 or 6 shifts per month respectively, allowing you to have a healthy balance between your career and your personal life.
- Double coverage during peak hours
- 16,000 annual patient volume
- $350k+ income potential
- $20,000 loan repayment per year for up to 6 years
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, and full malpractice coverage
- Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Live in an area known for its scenic beauty and abundance of year-round outdoor recreation activities, including downhill and cross-country skiing, cycling, hiking, fishing, hunting, and golf. Enjoy community events and festivals in a tightly-knit town that is one of the best-kept secrets in the country.
- Best-in-the-region public and private school options
- Half an hour from over 70 ski runs and hundreds of miles of hiking trails
- Beautiful downtown and boardwalk areas with locally-owned shops and restaurants
- Access to metropolitan amenities
This opportunity is exclusive to Fidelis Partners and is only advertised at www.fidelismp.com and our affiliate partner sites. Please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: EM 7553326
For more Primary Care opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.