Titanium Emergency Group (TEG) is a privately-owned democratic physician group providing Emergency Medicine services to the greater north Texas region. We are currently seeking full-time Emergency Medicine Physicians to work within United Regional Medical Center located in Wichita Falls, Tecas.
- Level II Trauma and Primary Stroke Center
- Approximately 75,000 ED patients each year
- 2017 ED expansion and renovation, over 42,000 sq. ft.
- Brand new state-of-the-art facility which includes two trauma, six rapid response, eight patient evaluation, two consultation and 43 universal treatment
- Competitive hourly rate and opportunity for excellent work-life balance
- Independent Contractor status with paid malpractice
Nestled in the Panhandle Plains region of north central Texas, Wichita Falls is the regional hub and focal point for the area. Les than two hours from Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and Oklahoma City. Not only does Wichita Falls have a rich history and culturally diverse community, it also comes with beautiful weather throughout most of the year and an exceptional quality of life for families, workers, students, and visitors, with no shortage of events and activities to pursue nearly every weekend of the year.
- Ranked 6th in the nation for best cost of living
- Award-winning public school district
- Recognized as the second best city in the country for working families (April 2016)
- Top 10 real estate markets in the country
- Home to: Sheppard Air Force Base, Midwestern State University, the Hotter N' Hell Hundred bicycle race, and as of 2016, The Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum, all of which draw visitors from around the world.
We are in the process of accepting CV's and scheduling confidential interviews. To submit your CV for this job click the "Appy" button or email your CV directly to TEG@emrecruits.com.