Emergency Medicine Physician for Large, Busy Texas ED
Providence Health Center
**$30,000 Sign-on Bonus!**
Emergency Service Partners, L.P. is seeking a board-certified emergency medicine physician to work with a strong team at a large ED in Waco, TX. High acuity. Terrific compensation, plus the opportunity to work with a physician-owned group.
- Annual volume: 77,000
- ED Beds: 51
- 70 hours of physician coverage and 34-38 hours of NP/PA coverage per day
- Scribe support
- Certified stroke and chest pain center
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
ABOUT WACO, TX:
Enjoy access to all you could ever want in a big city without the hassles of traffic and crowds.
- Mid-sized city situated halfway between Austin and Dallas
- Exciting Big XII college sports
- It’s the birthplace of Dr Pepper!
ESP is a Texas-based, physician-owned, and physician-managed partnership that has provided exceptional emergency medical care for hospitals since 1988. Our excellent reputation is built on surpassing expectations in both service and results. We currently partner with more than 35 hospitals across Texas and work with nearly 700 providers.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ESP:
As an ESP physician serving in Waco, you will enjoy benefits including:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Partnership opportunity—full-time physicians can become an owner!
- Full benefits including generous employee benefit credit and a 401(k) match that surpasses other area employers
- A democratic, physician-owned group
- Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
- An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance
Contact Gina Becker at (512) 610-0378 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Or, apply online at http://www.eddocs.com/careers.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.