Greater San Antonio Emergency Physicians is pleased to announce the opening of a new Emergency Medicine physician opening in metro San Antonio, Texas. You will work within the Methodist hospital system within an independent, denocratic professional association of over 75 emergency medicine physicians.
We are looking for Board Certified Emergency Medicine physicians to join our physician group as we expand our services.
- Over 200,000 Patient Visits to our Emergency Departments
- Residency Trained, BC/BE Emergency and Pediatric Emergency Physicians
- Base Rate plus RVU with flexibile Shift Scheduling
- Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, and Ancillary Support
- Equal Partnership available after completion of 2,000 hours
Great neighbors, award-winning school districts, and a range of value-priced neighborhooods are genuine aspects promoted by our Central Texas Area.
- Safe neighborhoods and a vibrant, growing job market - an hour from Austin
- No state income tax, high-profile health systems, and numerous teaching institutions
- Championship golf courses, tennis, and abundant adult/youth sports leagues
- Greenbellts, forest preserves, lakes and streans -great hiking, fishing, and water sports
Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle within family friendly metropolitan community as a member of local emergency medicine group with focused compassionate community based medicine.
Contact Us Today!