Seton Highland Lakes Hospital
Don’t miss this chance to work in the highly sought-after Austin area! Embrace the family-friendly, laid-back culture of Austin and enjoy an easy, scenic commute to work. Burnet is nestled on the edge of the picturesque Texas Hill Country just 50 miles northwest of Austin. The Highland Lakes area is well known for recreational activities such as golf, boating, fishing, camping, and sightseeing.
"The Seton Highland Lakes ED offers a great mix of trauma and high medical acuity patients. Be prepared for a fast-paced environment. You can choose to live in downtown Austin, a suburb of Austin, or in the beautiful Hill Country minutes from the hospital. Come work and play where many people vacation! Buy a lake house and a boat and be on the water minutes after your ED shift."
-Robert Harding, Jr., DO
ED Medical Director
- Annual Visits: 17,500
- ED Beds: 8
- Patients/Hour: 1.6
- Level IV trauma center
- Qualifications: BC/BE in Emergency Medicine strongly preferred
- Coverage: 8- and 12-hour shifts with 24 hours of physician coverage per day
The Seton Highland Lakes ED employs cohesive, young group of ED residency-trained physicians who are supported by an excellent nursing and ancillary staff. The hospital is also a teaching site for the UT Austin Emergency Medicine Residency program. The site employs progressive STEMI, stroke, and trauma protocols for a critical access ED; a transfer center allows for easy patient transfers to larger tertiary care centers nearby when necessary. Seton Highland Lakes is a satellite facility of the Austin-based Seton Healthcare Family, which includes the only Level I trauma center in the Austin area. The site’s ED medical director is a member of ESP’s elected Board of Managers.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
ESP is a Texas-based, physician-owned, and physician-managed partnership that has provided exceptional emergency medical care for hospitals since 1988. Our excellent reputation is built on surpassing expectations in both service and results. We currently partner with 35 EDs across Texas and work with more than 400 providers.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ESP:
As an ESP physician serving in Burnet, you’ll enjoy benefits including:
- Competitive, productivity-based compensation
- Partnership opportunity--full-time physicians can become an owner!
- Employee status with full benefits including a generous 401(k) plan
- A Texas-based, democratic, physician-owned group
- Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
- Responsive and supportive administration--enjoy where you work!
- Experienced medical staff and supportive nurse leadership
- An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance
For more information or to apply, Contact Lisa Morgan at (512) 610-0315 or e-mail email@example.com. Or, apply, online at http://www.eddocs.com/careers.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.