Emergency Physicians: Earn Big Money in South Texas!
Emergency Service Partners, L.P. is pleased to offer a highly lucrative position for emergency physicians in the Lone Star State. Texas is very hospitable to physicians, with no state income tax and tort reform. Plus, enjoy a low cost of living and the opportunity to work for a physician-owned practice. This is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
- 59,000 annual ED visits
- 38-bed ED
- Scribes and NP/PA support
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine, OR board-certified in Family Medicine with recent ED experience.
Valley Baptist Medical Center is a 586-bed facility located in Harlingen, TX, just 30 miles from the Gulf Coast and popular South Padre Island, featuring the cleanest and most scenic beaches in Texas. This teaching hospital serves as the lead trauma center in the region and is the only hospital in the area offering comprehensive stroke services, including advanced endovascular neurology procedures.
ESP is a physician-owned and physician-managed partnership that has provided exceptional emergency medical care for hospitals since 1988. Our excellent reputation is built on surpassing expectations in both service and results. We currently partner with more than 35 hospitals across Texas and work with nearly 700 providers.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ESP:
As an ESP physician serving in Harlingen, you will enjoy benefits including:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Partnership opportunity—full-time physicians can become an owner!
- Full benefits including generous employee benefit credit and a 401(k) match that surpasses other area employers
- A democratic, physician-owned group
- Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
- An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance
Contact Alex Manglaris at (512) 610-0376 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.