Seton Smithville Regional Hospital
Community Hospital just southeast of Austin, recognized for excellent patient satisfaction. 24-hour shifts available!
$20,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Annual Visits: 9,000
- ED Beds: 6
- Shifts: 7a-7p and 7p-7a (both 12- and 24-hour shifts available)
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine, or Family Medicine/Internal Medicine boards with Emergency Medicine Experience
- Documentation: ePowerDoc
This Level IV trauma center is part of the Austin-based Seton Healthcare Family. Hospital services include Cardiopulmonary/Respiratory Care, Diagnostic Imaging, Laboratory, Physician Therapy and Rehabilitation, Surgical Services, ICU, and Inpatient Med Surg Services.
For more information, visit our Web site: http://www.eddocs.com/locations/seton-smithville
ESP is a Texas-based, physician-owned, and physician-managed partnership that has provided exceptional emergency medical care for hospitals since 1988. Our excellent reputation is built on surpassing expectations in both service and results. We currently partner with 25 hospitals across Texas and work with more than 300 providers.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ESP
As an ESP physician serving in Smithville, you'll enjoy benefits including:
- Competitive, productivity-based compensation
- Partnership opportunity--full-time physicians can become an owner!
- Employee status with full benefits including a generous 401(k) plan
- A Texas-based, democratic, physician-owned group that looks out for your best interest
- Fair, equitable, and flexible scheduling
- Responsive and supportive administration--enjoy where you work!
- Experienced medical staff and supportive nurse leadership
- An atmosphere promoting work-life balance
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance
Contact Jeff Franklin today at (512) 610-0345 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details, and mention job #309886-35.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.