Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work with other RT ABEM Physicians in a low volume This community in South Dakota is full of history. Spend time visiting several local museums, unique specialty shops ranging from antiques to artwork, souvenirs to western wear, candy to crafts, quilting to gifts. Outdoor enthusiasts will find a broad array of fishing, golf and camping opportunities, including those along the shores of a local lake. The no state income tax, no business inventory tax and no corporate tax has made it attractive for business expansion and new industry. Life in this town means fun and recreation are just outside your door with world-renowned pheasant hunting, fishing and boating, pristine golf courses, cultural attractions and sports action every season of the year. This is a peaceful, beautiful community surrounded by wide-open spaces and breathtaking scenery. To learn more about this position or other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nation wide, apply now! Call Mike Dillon at 954 837 2665, or email confidential CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org- job#749505.
- Employed position with great benefits and no state income tax
- Six - Eight, 24 hour shifts per month
- Low volume - Level 3 trauma center
- Very competitive salary for low volume
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package including retirement
- Relocation assistance
- Retention bonus and community needs loan
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.