Emergency Medicine Physician needed in coastal Rhode Island to work with other RT ABEM colleagues in a low volume facility. The community is comprised of a number of villages offering a variety of housing options and is a quiet residential community in the winter. In the summer, the population swells with tourists eager to enjoy local beaches. Other outdoor recreation includes crystal clear ponds with white sand and a freshwater lake, local parks hosting festivals and theatre. There is also a more refined side to this community.There are wonderful restaurants, art galleries, theatre, wine tastings and many more activities for all ages to enjoy. To learn more about this position or other opportunities that CompHealth has nation wide, apply now! Call Mike Dillon at (954) - 837 - 2665, or email confidential CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org- job#749018.
- RT ABEM required
- Community-type patient pathology includes some trauma and provides for an admission rate of 13-15%
- Attractive, modern and efficient ED has 14 treatment rooms and 15 beds
- Competitive salary
- $20k Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation assistance, malpractice coverage and CME's
- Will consider 2017 Residents
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.