Emergency Medicine Physician needed to practice in a low volume facility just north of Pittsburgh. Work with other BC/BE EM, FP and IM colleagues. This beautiful community is a perfect place to live, especially if you enjoy the great outdoors. With bountiful forests and rivers, here you'll find superb hunting and fishing and a world famous fall festival. Enjoy hiking, biking, canoeing and camping. The main street is lined with old fashioned street lamps which creates a nostalgic feeling for downtown shopping and dining. To learn more about this position or other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nation wide, apply now! Call Mike Dillon at (954) - 837 - 2665, or email confidential CVs to email@example.com- job#7495546.
- Close proximity to Pittsburgh
- 12 hr shifts and will block shifts
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Funded pension - 10% in addition to your gross earnings
- CME's includes business expense account $8k first year, $4k per year thereafter
- Partnership track with no buy in
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.