Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work at a low volume facility just an hour from Pittsburgh. Enjoy the nationally acclaimed national park system located in this area. There are many cultural and historic sites to visit as well. Make sure to take in local theatre or attend one of the fairs and festivals held throughout the year. Skiing, snowboarding, bicycling, kayaking, hiking, boating, bird watching, geocaching, camping, fishing, hunting, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, skeet shooting, golfing, zip lining, ATV riding, are just some of the activities available in this community. Dining choices abound whether it's a nationally know chain or a local home-style restaurant. You can also sample local products at the farmer's market and specialty food stores. To learn more about this position or other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nation wide, apply now! Call Mike Dillon at (954) - 837 - 2665, or email confidential CVs to email@example.com- job#749554.
- Close proximity to Pittsburgh
- Partnership track with no buy in
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Funded pension - 10% in addition to your gross earnings
- CME's includes business expense account $8k first year, $4k per year thereafter
- Housing for physician
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.