HEADLINE: Philadelphia, PA (upscale and growing suburb): Chairman/Medical Director for the Emergency Medicine Department at top-notch community hospital. Requirements: Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine. Minimum of six years of clinical experience and two years of leadership experience. The new Chairman will have Administrative and Clinical duties/responsibilities. Hospital employed opportunity. $ Very competitive salary and commensurate with the candidate’s experience, etc. There will also be an incentive. Complete fringe benefits package. Excellent earning potential!
LOCATION: PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA:
- This is a rapidly growing, upscale, and suburban location of Philadelphia. The area has seen a huge amount of growth (almost 20%) over the last decade.
- The schools are excellent with many private and public choices and the area has a strong economy, a low cost of living, and an excellent payer mix.
- Residents really have the best of all worlds with all the safety and slower pace of the suburbs but with the big city and all it has to offer just minutes away.
- You will be able to enjoy and take full advantage of living very close to a big city such as Philadelphia, which will offer you numerous educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities and amenities! You will also be situated just a 90 minute drive to New York City, 90 minutes to historical Lancaster county, and less than one hour to the beautiful New Jersey or Delaware beaches.
- Located in an upscale and growing suburb of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, a Chairman/Medical Director for the Emergency Medicine Department at top-notch community hospital is needed.
- Desired Qualifications for the Chairman/Director of the Emergency Medicine Department:
(1) Candidate must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
(2) Required to have a minimum of six years of clinical experience.
(3) Two years of leadership experience is necessary.
(4) Candidate is required to have completed, or in the process of completing, an Emergency Medicine residency training program.
(5) The proper candidate will either have already been a Director or Chairman of EM, or wants to be a Chairman of the Emergency Medicine and has EM experience.
(1) The new Chairman will have both Administrative and clinical duties/responsibilities.
(2) She or he will serve on the Medical Executive Committee and participate in hospital and system-wide initiatives.
- HOSPITAL INFORMATION:
- This is a top-notch and well-regarded community hospital.
- It is one of the area's leading providers of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services.
- It offers a full range of acute, ambulatory and emergency services.
- It is well known for excellence in cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, obstetrics, pediatrics, diagnostics and rehabilitation services.
- It offers comprehensive services for all ages.
- Provide emergency care to over 30,000 patients a year.
- The emergency services department is equipped to handle all types of emergencies from pediatric to geriatric care.
- They have an adjacent and active pediatric urgent care center for pediatricians who see the children from the emergency room for up to 12 hours per day.
- There are 22 exam rooms.
- Ultrasound is available in their Emergency Medicine department.
- DNV certified stroke center.
- 24/7 in house OB services
- 24/7 in-house neonatal ICU
- Bedside Emergency Medicine Department ultrasound
- Certified primary stroke center with telemedicine
- 24/7 cardiac cath program and a state-of-the-art cardiac cath lab
- Dedicated radiology suite with 24/7 real-time radiology reads for all plain films in addition to special studies
- Active Hospitalist program
- On site 24-hour back up physicians of all major specialties, including Obstetrics.
- Free standing surgery center.
- This is a hospital-employed opportunity.
- Very competitive salary. It will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience, etc.
- There will also be an incentive.
- They are also providing a complete fringe benefits package, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Occurrence malpractice
- Major medical health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 K Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation
- Excellent earning potential.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.