Emergency Medicine Physician is needed for a Core Faculty Position in Pennsylvania, near Baltimore MD.
The historic downtown area of this city offers something for everyone. Spend a day shopping or explore historical sites that take you back in time to the first days of our country. Plus, you'll find many of the family-owned wineries that have put Pennsylvania on the wine-making map. Additionally, opportunities for outdoor adventures abound during every season.
To learn more about this position or other opportunities that CompHealth has nation wide, apply now! Call John Alvarez at (954) - 837 - 2671, or email confidential CVs to email@example.com - job#2431581.
- Practice in a level 1 trauma center serving a volume of over 80,000
- Receive appointments with 3 major Universities
- Unique opportunities in GME, Observation, Research, Ultrasound and Toxicology
- Physicain work on avg. 32 hours per week
- Very competitive salary with outstanding benefits that include retirement and paid time off
- Student loan repayment available
- Sign on and relocation package will be included in the offer
- Work in a family oreiented community with great schools and a low cost of living