Urgent Care Positions 3.5 shifts per week, per diem, and part-time
Major academic university health care system seeks board certified/board eligible Family Practice and board certified Emergency Medicine physicians for their expanding Urgent Care Center network in the Philadelphia area, providing outpatient care to patients of all ages. These positions are full time however, physicians who are seeking part-time or per diem schedules are welcome to respond.
· 3.5 shifts per week (additional shifts if desired)
· No call
· Aesthetically beautiful and well-equipped offices including lab and x-ray
· Daily support from Advanced Practitioners
· Immediate need in the Philadelphia Northeast area along with Jenkintown and Port Richmond
· Opportunity to teach medical school students and residents
· Full time, Part-time or Per Diem
· The Health Network is made up of over 50 practices and 150 medical providers
· An excellent hourly rate and a full comprehensive benefits package are offered
· Possible Education Advancement Assistance
- Whether you live near your office or in one of the several beautiful counties just outside of Philadelphia, you will find outstanding public and private schools, beautiful homes, historic landmarks and sites, and an abundance of social and recreational amenities
- Enjoy fabulous restaurants and shopping in Philadelphia and throughout the area
- The Jersey shore is 1 ½ hours away, and it is just 2 hours to New York City and Baltimore
If you desire a great deal of professional and personal satisfaction along with highly desirable place to live, I strongly recommend you consider this outstanding opportunity.
Interested candidates please contact:
Vice President of Recruiting
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.