Pennsylvania Based Hospital Seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician
- Pennsylvania based hospital is seeking an Emergency Medicine physician for 3 different locations
- They will consider FM/IM trained but do require EM experience
- They will take FT, PT and per diem.
- PHD ? 19 beds, 37,000 visits and growing, 220 beds at PHD.PHH will be seeking a Level 2 or 3 trauma designation in the near future. ED expansion to 39 beds also planned for the near future
- PHE ? 12 beds, 9,000 visits. Critical care access hospital.
- PHC ? 12 beds, 15,000 visits. 70 bed hospital
- 1622 hours ? FT
- 213/ hr ABEM boarded, $190/hr ABEM board eligible, $170/hr non-ABEM
- $30/hr shift differential ? nights, weekends, holidays
- An additional $40/hr for hrs exceeding 62 hrs per 2 week pay period or 1,622 annually
- $20,000/qtr quality incentive
- This location serves eight counties all within the beautiful, rolling hills of West and North Central Pennsylvania.
- Just a short drive to State College and Pittsburgh, this family-friendly community offers excellent schools and housing options.
Contact: Neal Fenster