Seeking an Emergency Medicine physician (Will consider 2018 Residents) to join an amazing team in beautiful Southern Oregon. Candidates must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (ABEM, ABOEM) or be BC/BE in Family or Internal Medicine with appropriate ED hours. This Medical Center is a 378-bed regional referral center serving the patients of Southern Oregon and Northern California. This is a level II trauma center.
Expect the following:
- $350,000 base pay (board certified) , Annual performance incentives up to 10% of base pay
- Evening and night shift differentials of $50 per hour
- $12,500 relocation assistance , $4,500 annual CME allowance
- Generous vacation time accrual plan
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
This Southern Oregon Community is a great place to live especially if you love the outdoors. Just a 50-minute drive to Portland or a 2-hour flight to San Francisco. This community offers friendly neighborhoods, wonderful schools, excellent weather and a wonderful opportunity for a work life balance, not to mention several local award winning wineries and vineyards to cap it off.
Contact: Neal Fenster