Emergency Medicine Physician needed in the Cleveland area. Work with other residency trained colleagues in low volume facilities. Cleveland's Warehouse District attracts young professionals and modern families looking for excellent dining options, vibrant night-life and great shopping. Many of the area's historic buildings have been turned into luxurious living spaces while maintaining the character of the neighborhood that overlooks Lake Erie. Whether its an NBA player returning to his hometown or a football team that went from last in the league to play-off contender, Cleveland is full of comeback stories. The city's own comeback story is still being written, but the previous chapters indicate Cleveland has entered a Renaissance period. The city is making major gains and attracting people back to a reinvigorated downtown. Enjoy access to Playhouse Square, the largest performing arts center outside of New York City, which includes nine performance spaces. More than 1 million people come to the Square's venues each year to watch Broadway shows, concerts, comedy, opera, dance and children's programs. To learn more about this position or other Emergency Medicine opportunities CompHealth has available nation wide call Mike Dillon at (954) - 837 - 2665, or email confidential CV to email@example.com- job order#748800.
- Low volume Emergency Departments
- Scribes and mid level support
- Work only 1524 hours per year or more if preferred
- 12 hour shifts - 7am to 7pm and vice versa
- Competitive base and bonuses- over $200 per hour
- 30k guaranteed and 60k expected annual bonuses
- Retirement plan
- full benefits including retirement plan
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.