TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team as the Medical Director at University Hospitals St. John Medical Center in Westlake, Ohio. University Hospitals St. John Medical Center is a non-profit, acute care hospital with a 204-bed full-service facility, offering comprehensive medical and surgical care for children and adults. The ED treats about 31,000 patients annually with mostly physician coverage 7 days per week. St. John's also has a ACGME Initial Accreditation with 24 approved positions. The qualified candidate will have the potential to earn a terrific stipend and very competitive compensation while working limited clinical shifts, and TeamHealth will provide the support needed to help you reach your personal and professional goals. We are seeking a strong, experienced candidate to lead a group of outstanding ED physicians by assessing and implementing positive, patient-focused initiatives that are consistent with the vision of TeamHealth and St. John Medical Center. We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine with strong leadership experience to apply.
- administrative stipend and competitive compensation
- sign-on and relocation incentives
- RVU program and leadership stipend
- realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions
- support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts