Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work in a busy level 3 trauma center just outside Toledo OH.
Toledo is located at the western tip of Lake Erie. It's home to the Toledo Museum of Art, with its vast collection of modern and Renaissance work. Reflecting the city's legacy of glass production, the museum's Glass Pavilion showcases thousands of glass works. By the Maumee River, the Imagination Station is a children's science museum with hands-on exhibits. The Toledo Zoo has polar bears, rides and an aquarium.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954-837-2665 or email me at email@example.com - job#2440964.
- Work in a busy, level 3 trauma center
- ER has strong coverage and hospital has strong sub-specialty support
- Compensation includes strong base plus bonuses
- Get your student loans paid off
- This is an employed position with benefits
- 20 hours of scribe coverage per day
- Treat a great variety of patients and a very intersting pathology
- Work with other ABEM colleagues
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you