Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work in a busy level 3 trauma center just outside Toledo OH.
Toledo is located at the western tip of Lake Erie. It's home to the Toledo Museum of Art, with its vast collection of modern and Renaissance work. Reflecting the city's legacy of glass production, the museum's Glass Pavilion showcases thousands of glass works. By the Maumee River, the Imagination Station is a children's science museum with hands-on exhibits. The Toledo Zoo has polar bears, rides and an aquarium.
To learn more about this position or other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, apply now! Call Charles Rodriguez at 954 837 2601, and email me your confidential CV to firstname.lastname@example.org- refer to- job#2440964.
- Work in a busy, level 3 trauma center
- ER has strong coverage and hospital has strong sub-specialty support
- Compensation includes strong base plus bonuses
- Get your student loans paid off
- This is an employed position with benefits
- 20 hours of scribe coverage per day
- Treat a great variety of patients and a very intersting pathology
- Work with other ABEM colleagues
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail