EliteMed Staffing Group is actively seeking for anInternal Med Physician to join a well known Urgent Care Clinic.
·Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
·Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
·Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed
·Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty
·Evaluates the effectiveness of care and monitors progress of patients
·Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice
- At least 1 year of post-residency clinical experience
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible
- Current New York State Medical License
- Current State and Federal DEA Certification