Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians needed to work a level 1 facility on Long Island just a 35 minute train ride from Manhattan!
Enjoy all of the things that the Big Apple has to offer right in your own backyard- Broadway Shows, shops, and world-class dining. Visit historic sights such as the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, the Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, the historic neighborhoods, and multiple world famous museums.
For more information on this or other CompHealth Emergency medicine opportunities, please call John Alvarez at (954)-837-2671, or email confidential CVs to John.Alvarez@comphealth.com - JOB-2410356
- Work with all RT ABEM and RT AOBEM collleagues
- Academic affiliation
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Incentive Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 4 weeks of PTO
- Retirement plan
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.