Emergency Medicine physician needed in New Mexico. This new, very progressive modern hospital welcomes commuters. Direct flights from Phoenix, Dallas, and other metro area are available. This community has been designated as a New Mexico Arts and Cultural District The designation was established by the New Mexico Arts Commission and is one of nine Arts and Cultural Districts designated in the state since the NM Arts and Cultural Districts Act was passed in 2007. Sports enthusiasts enjoy many opportunities here. Softball, baseball, soccer, football, volleyball, tennis, golf, racquetball courts, and running/walking are available at one of eight local parks with picnic areas and playground equipment for children. Golfers can try their game at the local country club which has recently added 9 new holes to the course and golfers may enter one of the many golf tournaments sponsored in the area. Fishing, water skiing, boating and sailing await you at a nearby state park just 17 miles south of the city. The local historical museum and art center offers a variety of art and historical exhibits, with local artists contributing to many of these exhibits. The community is located within easy driving distance to many scenic and natural recreational tourist attractions that contribute to New Mexico's title, the 'Land of Enchantment.' To learn more about this position or other Emergency Medicine opportunities CompHealth has available nation wide call Mike Dillon at (954) - 837 - 2665, or email confidential CV to email@example.com- job#748172.
- EM trained or FP residency trained with EM fellowship encouraged to apply
- They will strongly consider commuters. Several of their docs commute now
- 12 hour shifts
- Block shifts and Commute in!
- Very competitive hourly rate well over $200 per hour
- Malpractice with tail
- Physician can choose employed or IC option
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.