Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work with other Certified EM physicians in a moderate volume facility less than 1 hour from Manhattan!
This communities' abundant natural beauty is also rich in history. Cultural and historic sites continue to tell the story of their valuable contribution to not only New Jersey, but American history.
The area's vast natural beauty offers a wide range of outdoor recreational opportunities. Breathtaking views of lakes, reservoirs, forests, sprawling mountains, and the New York City skyline characterize the scenic landscape of the area.
The recreational amenities include many parks, an extensive hiking trail network (counting a part of the Appalachian Trail), as well beautiful rivers. Additional scenic assets include old growth forests, historic rock walls, and preserved farmland.
To learn more about this position or other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nation wide, apply now! Call Mike Dillon at (954) - 837 - 2665, or email confidential CVs to email@example.com - job#2402776
- Hospital is within driving distance from New York City
- Moderate volume facility, no trauma designation
- Will accept AAPS EM certified physicians and FP/IM trained physicians
- Practice in an small, established, physician owned run group
- Can work all nights for higher rate if preferred
- Robust specialty coverage. Nothing is lacking
- Work ten, 12 hour shifts per month
- Malpractice and tail covered