- Full-time emergency medicine physician needed for solo coverage in ED with 8,500 visits/year and level 3 trauma.
- Maintain quality of life by working only six 24-hour shifts/month 1,752 hours/year
- Integrated ambulatory, ED, and hospital EMR with CPOE and voice recognition/templates available for document creation
- Salaried position
- Generous Paid Time Off, CME funds, and other benefits provided
- Must be board certified in FP, IM, Peds, General Surgery, or EM with recent experience in ED and, ideally, in a Critical Access Hospital. Hospitalist program or specialist handles admission orders/process. Good specialty and nursing support.
Safe and friendly northern New Hampshire Community with 4 seasons offers plenty of recreational activities for the entire family to enjoy. Excellent public and private school options.
Contact: Neal Fenster