Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work with other RT ABEM colleagues in Las Vegas! Las Vegas has a reputation as an adults-only playground thanks to an iconic stretch of Las Vegas Boulevard. However, just beyond the Strip, residents enjoy pleasant suburban communities, world-class restaurants and beautiful parks undisturbed by the glare of neon lights. Cultural institutions like the Smith Center for the Performing Arts and numerous museums offer quiet alternatives to the Strip, while nearby state and national parks - including Lake Mead, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Spring Mountain Ranch State Park and Valley of Fire State Park - offer ample opportunities to enjoy the outdoors. To learn more about this position or other opportunities that CompHealth has nation wide, apply now! Call Mike Dillon at (954) - 837 - 2665, or email confidential CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org- job#749732.
- Work in brand new hospitals
- Work schedule is 130 hours per month
- Competitive base rate plus RVU performance bonus on top of base. Night shift differential!
- Receive one of the best benefits package in the industry, including full health benefits
- $60k sign-on bonus and relocation Assistance
- Partnership track
- Generous business expense account tax free
- Retirement package with major yearly contributions from employer
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.