Emergency Medicine Physicians needed to work with one of the top Health Systems in the United States!
This community is surrounded by prairies, rivers and valleys. Excellent public and parochial education system, including programming for students with special needs and gifted students.
Great recreation options including trout fishing, hunting, cross-country skiing, camping, hiking, cycling, indoor/outdoor tennis, canoeing and golfing.
For more information on this or other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities, please call John Alvarez at (954)-837-2671, or email confidential CVs to John.Alvarez@comphealth.com - JOB-2392906
- One of the best Hospital Systems in the United States
- 10 - 12 hours shifts monthly
- Low volume facilities
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Student Loan repayment
- Retirement benefit
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you