Emergency Medicine Director needed to join an established private group to work administratively at one hospital and also clinically between at multiple facilities in the area. These facilities are affiliated with a major university and a EM residency program. A vibrant Art Deco downtown sets the stage for quality dining, unique shops and galleries, and live entertainment. You're never far from lakes, outdoor recreation, festivals and world-class attractions. Come experience the big city benefits and small town feel that is offered in this community. To learn more about this position or other CompHealth opportunities nation wide, apply now! Call John Alvarez at (954)-837-2671, or email confidential CVs to John.Alvarez@comphealth.com - job#748793 .
- Affiliation with major university and EM residency program
- Ability to work in trauma & community settings
- Mostly 8 hour shifts
- Competitive pay and full benefits
- College tuition assistance for employee's children
- 401k plan
- Sign on and relocation bonuses
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.