Full Time Emergency Medicine Opportunity in the Heart of Downtown Baltimore!
Work SmartER. Play HardER. Live BettER.
University of Maryland Emergency Medicine is currently seeking a board eligible or board certified Emergency Medicine physician to join our elite team at Mercy Medical Center, located in the heart of downtown Baltimore. This is an academic position and includes bedside teaching of residents and medical students as well as research.
Our Facility Includes:
- Annual patient volume of 66,000
- 48 ED beds and 215 inpatient beds
- Bedside ultrasound machines
- Certified stroke center
- Separate pediatric urgent care area
- Advanced airway equipment, including video laryngoscopes (GlideScope®)
- Magnet status, awarded in 2012 by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
When you join University of Maryland’s Academic Emergency Medicine Department, you can expect:
- A very competitive annual salary including bonus eligibility
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan 401(k) with employer match
- Annual stipend for CME, licenses, dues to professional organizations, etc.
- Tax-free tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid vacation, sick time, holidays and personal days
- An academic appointment with the University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Consultations with loan forgiveness specialist