Seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians for coastal Maryland
(J1/H1B sponsorship available)
Work SmartER. Play HardER. Live BettER.
University of Maryland Emergency Medicine (UMEM) is seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians for its community practice on Maryland’s beautiful coastline – The Eastern Shore.
Our practice, affiliated with the University of Maryland Department of Emergency Medicine, staffs and manages 4 Shore Regional Health facilities -- all part of the University of Maryland statewide health system:
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Dorchester
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Chestertown
- University of Maryland Emergency Center at Queenstown
These practice settings offer relatively high acuity and challenging clinical experience. The affiliation with the prestigious University of Maryland Department of Emergency Medicine offers our community physicians access to a broad range of continuing medical education opportunities and clinical resources.
Employment with University of Maryland Emergency Medicine includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Commencement Bonus and Relocation Allowances
- Student Loan Forgiveness consultations available
The Eastern Shore offers suburban living close to urban amenities. Along with the infrastructure advantages of being part of a very large and powerful regional player and local personalized management.
Visit our website at www.em.umaryland.edu for more information.