Emergency Medicine Physician needed in a moderate volume ED in Coastal Maryland.
This community features an environment buzzing with culture and many of the cosmopolitan delights that would be expected from a larger city. Combining a high standard of living with economic stability, low crime, excellent education, and a unique waterfront location and lifestyle opportunities, this small town is more than a charming historic hub - it's a beautiful alternative to the big city grind.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954-837-2665 or email me at email@example.com - job#2431704
- Work in a medium size volume, full-service, not-for-profit hospital
- The ED has strong physician and mid-level provider coverage
- Join an established, physician owned, rapidly growing group
- Excellent compensation package with full health benefits
- Enjoy access to one of the best retirement packages in the industry
- Large sign-on and relocation bonus
- The ER uses Cerner EMR
- This coastal community offers economic stability, low crime and excellent education options
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.