Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work in a busy ED in Western Maryland. Work with other RT ABEM colleagues in this busy ED just 90 minutes from Baltimore and Washington DC!
This area of Maryland is known for its rich history. Located at the crossroads of the Civil War, it is home to several Civil War Battlefields.
The area also has a rich cultural scene. The Arts & Entertainment District is home to the local theatre which offers year-round performances and events, including symphony orchestra concerts. You'll also enjoy local musical festivals and a wonderful Fine Arts museum which has an outstanding permanent collection with an active schedule of exhibitions, concerts, lectures, films, and special events for all ages.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth EM opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954-837-2665 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - job#2398728.
- Work in an established democratice goup
- Level 3 trauma center with strong coverage
- Employed position with excellent benefits and $150k sign-on bonus
- Competitive salary for the Maryland market
- Group makes major contribution to your retirement
- Maternity and Paternity benefits offered
- Flex spending account optional
- location offers small-town living within rach of Washington DC and Baltimore
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.