Exceptional Emergency Medicine Opportunities with EMMC and Affiliates throughout Maine!
Eastern Maine Medical Center is seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine physicians for full/time permanent positions at primary locations in Bangor, Blue Hill, Waterville, Ellsworth and Pittsfield.
- Dynamic physician-led collaborative Emergency Medicine Model
- Supportive hospital administration
- Engaged patient populations
- Join well-established team at a primary site, with options to work at other sites within our system
- Flexible schedule/no call
- Medical student teaching options
- EMMC Verified Level II Trauma Center < 1 hour away from affiliate ED locations
- Full Spectrum of Sub-specialty backup and consultation
- In-house collaborative Radiology and Night Hawk Services
- In System LifeFlight of Maine Air/Ground Critical Care Transport Program
- On Call Consult: Trauma Service, Critical Care Intensivists, Pediatric Intensivists
EMMC and affiliates are located in highly desirable, family-centered locations throughout Maine. Enjoy year-round access to Maine’s unmatched coastline, mountains and lakes with limitless outdoor recreational opportunities and unspoiled natural beauty.
Contact: Jamie L. Grant, Provider Recruiter, at Eastern Maine Medical Center
J-1 visa candidates welcome to apply!