Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work in a friendly, modern hospital which prides itself on employee longevity. This moderate volume facility offers mid-level support and flexible scheduling options. Guaranteed hourly rate with outstanding benefits package. Free yourself of education debt with loan repayment available.
There is a neighbors-helping-neighbors lifestyle here in this Northern Maine community where the seasons seem to compete for your attention. As the seasons change, it brings a renewed excitement.
In the winter you'll glide through miles of snowmobile trails, and perhaps do some snowshoeing along the way. In the summer, you'll race through miles of ATV trails, or meander along the hiking trails that rejuvenate you with every step.
Close by you might discover Maine's 'Million Dollar View' between Danforth and Orient, with the glorious Mount Katahdin on your left, and a soothing horizon of calm lakes on your right. Or you might find yourself smiling and paddling, on a canoe trip, exploring 92 miles of ponds and rivers that form the Allagash Wilderness Waterway.
You'll find treasures in the nearby communities. It might be a restored Victorian train museum, or a historic 1839 Blockhouse, or a market square that holds its original charm. There's a modern life up here and a well-preserved history, but you can be assured a warm and friendly welcome from the residents of this Northern Maine town.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Julian Jaramillo via phone at 954-837-2673 or email Julian.firstname.lastname@example.org - job#2411419
- B/C B/E EM or PC Boards w/experience, boards required within 2 yrs of eligibility
- Will also sponsor J1/ H1B visa candidates
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your lifestyle
- 16.000 annual volume 11-bed ED - Level II trauma center
- Generous hourly rate
- $100K (paid $10K/6 mos. for 5 years) Tax-friendly loan repayment
- Health, STD, LTD available, 403B, Malpractice w/Tail
- 6 weeks paid time off for vacation, holidays, CME and sick time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail