Exceptional Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Beautiful Ellsworth, Maine!
Eastern Maine Medical Center is seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physicians for opportunities located at Maine Coast Memorial Hospital in Ellsworth, Maine.
- Dynamic physician-led collaborative ED model
- Supportive hospital administration
- Engaged patient population
- Flexible scheduling/No call
- Medical student teaching opportunities
- Full spectrum of sub-specialty backup and consultation
- In-house collaborative hospitalist service, radiology, and Night Hawk Services
- In-system LifeFlight of Maine Air/Ground Critical Care Transport Program
In-system ACS-verified Level II Trauma Center less than 1 hour away offering:
- Trauma service: on-call consult
- Critical Care Intensivists: on-call consult
- Pediatric Intensivists: on-call consult
Maine Coast Memorial Hospital is a 64-bed full-service hospital located in Ellsworth, Maine in the heart of the gorgeous Mid-Coast region, which serves as the gateway to Acadia National Park - the gem of coastal Maine. The 49,000 acre reserve offers an expansive natural playground for both families and adventure seekers! Serving Hancock and western Washington counties since 1956, the Maine Coast comprehensive healthcare facility provides emergency, primary and specialty care, acute inpatient, diagnostic and surgical services and, with a new state-of-the-art 15-bed Emergency Center, provides 24-hour emergency physician coverage with superbly trained and experienced support.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Amanda L. Klausing, AASPR, Physician Recruiter