Adding a BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician to join a hospital-owned Emergency Department in northwestern New Mexico. Spanish speaking a plus but not a requirement.
Expect the following:
- BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician (can specialize in any specialty as long as they have required time in ED the size of ours)
- Need to have 2000+ hours of ED experience in a hospital ED the same size/volume as ours (25K cases a year)
- Average hourly rate is $218/Hour for our physicians in ED, Hospitalist program for admitting
- 12 shifts a month (12 hours) for 144 hours/month, Potential stipend while you finish training, Scribes for documentation
- Sign-on bonus, Relocation, CME, Potential assistance with medical education loans, Full benefit package offered
Take a relaxing stroll along the Riverwalk, jump aboard an authentic paddle wheeler, or paddle the Mississippi River and experience its splendor. This family friendly community offers expansive landscapes and breathtaking vistas. Dubuque's public school system was ranked #7 of 2200 school districts nationwide.
Contact: Neal Fenster