Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work for an established not-for-profit Health System that is guided by their values: compassion, collaboration, quality, stewardship, integrity, accountability and respect. This is an Independent contractor or employed package with comprehensive compensation and benefits program available.
This quaint community is a collection of diverse people with different hopes, goals, and dreams. It also is a place where differences are put aside and all the residents come together to work, play, and relax.
Some of the highlights of this town include; lots of sporting and cultural events, a great place to relax with family and friends, home to over 30 unique, local restaurants, and a beautiful outdoor recreational area located next to a National Forest.
The university in this town offers a lot of outdoor activities and festivals. This community is also centrally located among the best wineries in the Midwest. It is a community of great neighborhoods, top notch school systems and wonderful places to shop.
To learn more about this position or other CompHealth opportunities nation wide, apply now! Call Julian Jaramillo at (954)-837-2673, or email confidential CVs to Julian.Jaramillo@comphealth.com - job#2425333..
- up to $262 per hour
- Flexible schedule between locations
- Will consider 2020 Residents
- Employed or Independent contractor options
- Bonus opportunities for Employed and IC based on patient satisfaction and volume
- Comprehensive benefits package for employed
- Student loan repayment for employed
- Malpractice with tail coverage for both employed and IC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail