Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work for an established not-for-profit Health System that is guided by their values: compassion, collaboration, quality, stewardship, integrity, accountability and respect. This is an Independent contractor or employed package with comprehensive compensation and benefits program available.
This quaint community is a collection of diverse people with different hopes, goals, and dreams. It also is a place where differences are put aside and all the residents come together to work, play, and relax.
Some of the highlights of this town include; lots of sporting and cultural events, a great place to relax with family and friends, home to over 30 unique, local restaurants, and a beautiful outdoor recreational area located next to a National Forest.
The university in this town offers a lot of outdoor activities and festivals. This community is also centrally located among the best wineries in the Midwest. It is a community of great neighborhoods, top notch school systems and wonderful places to shop.
To learn more about this position or other CompHealth opportunities nation wide, apply now! Call John Alvarez at (954)-837-2671, or email confidential CVs to John.Alvarez@comphealth.com - job#2425333.
- up to $262 per hour
- Will consider Commuters
- Will consider 2018 Residents
- Employed or Independent contractor options
- Bonus opportunities for Employed and IC based on patient satisfaction and volume
- Comprehensive benefits package for employed
- Student loan repayment for employed
- Malpractice with tail coverage for both employed and IC
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.