Associate ED Director needed to work for an established not-for-profit Health System that is guided by their values: compassion, collaboration, quality, stewardship, integrity, accountability and respect. This facility is located in Southern Illinois just 90 minutes from St. Louis.
This quaint community is a collection of diverse people with different hopes, goals, and dreams. It also is a place where differences are put aside and all the residents come together to work, play, and relax.
Some of the highlights of this town include; lots of sporting and cultural events, a great place to relax with family and friends, home to over 30 unique, local restaurants, and a beautiful outdoor recreational area located next to a National Forest. The university in this town offers a lot of outdoor activities and festivals.
This community is also centrally located among the best wineries in the Midwest. It is a community of great neighborhoods, top notch school systems and wonderful places to shop.
To learn more about this position or other CompHealth opportunities nation wide, apply now! Call John Alvarez at (954)-837-2671, or email confidential CVs to John.Alvarez@comphealth.com - job#2425337.
- $252 per hour
- Up to 16 Administrative hours per month, (hours TBD with ED Medical Director) in addition to 12 Clin
- Compensation negotiable based on experience
- Bonus opportunities based on patient satisfaction and volume
- Comprehensive Benefits package including 401k
- Student Loan Repayment
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance are negotiable
- CME's and Malpractice with tail coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you