Carle Physician Group in Urbana, Illinois is actively recruiting BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians and an additional BE/BC Pediatrician to work in our Emergency Department. With 450+ physicians and 300 advanced practice providers comprising over 80 specialties/subspecialties and a service area of 1.5 million residents, Carle Physician Group is locally owned and physician led. Our physician group is part of a not-for-profit integrated network of healthcare services that also includes Carle Foundation Hospital, a 413-bed Level I Trauma Center that is also a Pediatric Certified Emergency Department, a Primary Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center (with 24 hour Cath Lab).
- Stable 31-member department, all of whom are ABEM/AOBEM certified, seeing 90,000 patients per year
- Department also includes 17 Advanced Practice Providers, 2 Family Medicine physicians who see less acute patients, along with 2 Pediatricians who work from 5p – 11p
- Your choice of working at Level I Trauma Center, a nearby critical access hospital with 10,000 visits, or a combination of the two
- 24 hour in-house coverage provided by Anesthesia, Intensivists, Trauma, OB-GYN, ED and 32 Hospitalists; Peds Hospitals & PICU are available 24/7
- Opportunity to do ultrasound as well as teaching/research through the University of Illinois College of Medicine, if desired
- Consistently voted Best Hospital by U.S. News & World Report – 2012 to present; top 5% nationally for Neurosciences; Magnet designation since 2009
- Carle and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign are partnering to establish the nation’s first college of medicine focused, from the beginning, on the intersection of engineering and medicine
- Vacation/CME with equitable distribution of holiday/weekend shifts; superior compensation and benefit package, relocation assistance, paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage, sign on and retention bonus!
Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich, Champaign-Urbana is a micro-urban city centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world’s great public research universities – the Big Ten University of Illinois! Big Ten athletics, a lively music scene, museums, festivals, and a number of theaters make sure you’ll have plenty to do in the area. If you want the cultural offerings of a world class university city without the traffic, urban sprawl and high cost of living, Champaign-Urbana is the place for you!
Please feel free to email for more information at email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Unfortunately this opportunity does not qualify for visa waivers.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.