Emergency Medicine Physician needed in coastal Connecticut to work with other RT ABEM colleagues in a moderate volume facility. This community in Connecticut has it all! Wonderful schools, access to year-round activities (skiing, sailing, hiking, biking), and affordable housing are all at your doorstep. This area is an absolutely wonderful place to bring up a family. The seaport, shopping, and local beaches are attractions that bring visitors from all over the Northeast. World-class dining options abound. If you want a day trip, this is 1 hours to Boston, 45 minutes to Providence, and 2 hours to New York City. To learn more about this position or other opportunities that CompHealth has nation wide, apply now! Call Mike Dillon at (954) - 837 - 2665, or email confidential CVs to email@example.com- job#749009.
- RT ABEM required
- Moderate volume busy facility - State-of-the-art equipment includes: CT, MRI and more
- Hospitalists in-house 24-7, 90% of patient admitted to hospitalists
- Competitive salary
- $20k Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Relocation assistance,Malpractice coverage and CME's
- Will consider 2017 Residents
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.